Unknown


April 29, 2009

When I wake up each day, I won't let the day pass without reading my emails. Yesterday I received a forwarded email that makes me feel I am so blessed and thankful for what I have and what I am today. I wish everybody happiness, contentment and peace...Believe in what you can do, work hard and you will be rewarded for it. But sometimes working too much does not pay. Even if our economy goes up or down we can not deny the fact that there are still people starving, homeless,etc...there is a continuing struggle of individuals search for comfort and happiness. There are worse for others and a lot better for us...

If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?

If the society is unfair to you, look at her.

If you think you are not happy, look at them

If you think you don't have many friends, think of this guy.


when you feel like giving up, think of this man and the little girl below.





0 Responses

Post a Comment